The Christian Church built its first building on the vacant lot
at the bottom of the blue line in 1892. Third Street was later extended
and Stahl Street was created. The building was between Birch and Stahl.
Walla Walla, Washington in 1876
This is a portion of a bird's eye view drawn by Eli S. Glover.
A full copy is located at the Library of Congress
Back to Walla Walla entry.